Windows start slow after virtual box installtion, solution is here…
Virtual box is one of the best software that allows you to operate multiple operating system on a single operating system without dual boot and other headache.
But some of you face this problem that after virtual box installation your pc will start very slow.
I also suffered from this problem but then i searched over the internet and spent many hours to findout it and finally i got the solution.
So here is the solution to solve the slow host windows bootup while virtual box is installed in your system.
steps are here.
- First of all if you have already installed virtual box on your system then please uninstall it….while uninstalling make sure that you will not delete your previous VMs.
- After uninstall if possible then reboot your system
- Now reinstall Virtual box with the instruction those i am going to give you here.
- when reach on the below stage during the installation then deselect the “virtual box bridge networking”
- complete the installation and next time you will reboot your host system then hope your system will reboot fast.
- But in some case still system dont reboot fast then During installation deselect the whole Virtual box networking Option…this will Solve your slow windows startup problem for sure…..