You are here means you know the benefits and risks of rooting android. Well, on rooted device you can do more things rather then a locked device.
We are going to Show you how to root your zenfone 4 A400CG safly.
ok lets start.
first of all you need few things.
1. Enable USB debugging mode in your zenfone 4. To do so go to settings and then developers option and then enable it.
2. Download the root pakage from below (Password:- a2zandroidrom)
First we are going to discuss about main method.
here are some steps for method one.
01. Download & Instal Intel Usb Driver
02. Download & Extrack File Root “Zenfone4-Rooting.zip” Extrack File must in the same folder with password “a2zandroidrom” without quotes .
03. Mode Debugging USB (Usb Debugging) is On. (settings/About/Software information touch “Build Number” 7x).
04. Turn off Zenfone 4 and enter to “DROIDBOOT” (Power + Vol Up + Vol Down)
05. plug in Zenfone 4, Make sure On the Screen Mode DROIDBOOT Is Inscribed ” Ready for Download”
06. Open the folder that was extracted and klik “OPEN.CMD”
07. type this on cmd: fastboot flash update root_zenfone4_v4.2.0.zip
08. ” Enter ” wait for processing
09. Your Zenfone 4 now is rooted.
Try it at your own risk