How to flash stock rom firmware flash file pac file with Spreadtrum Upgrade tool ?
some of android smartphone can be flash through spreadtrum upgrade tool which have .pac file format of firmware.
So lets start tutorial how to flash stock rom with spreadtrum upgrade tool.
- first of all you have to need few thing. a PC/laptop with windows os, a pac file of firmware and spreadtrum upgrade tool.
- you can download spreadtrum upgrade tool from here —->> (Click here to download spreadtrum tool)
- Now as you finished all download then you are ready to start.
- some time you also need appropriate USB driver too so download them from your mobile manufacture website and install them. usually these usb drivers install automatically through your smartphon to pc.
- so lets start…
- First run the upgrade tool by clicking on “spreadtrum upgrade tool.exe”
- now As you run this tool you have to click on “load packet” button.
- now as you click on load packet a pop window will open then select your download.pac firmware file and click on open.
- your firmware will be loaded on upgrade tool, you can check your firmware version here.
- now its time to prepare your mobile to download. well its little bit difficult process. some time you have to manually install correct usb drivers or some times it happen automatically as you connect your mobile. switch off you mobile and connect it with usb cable. you will see tool will recognize your mobiles bootloader. now click on download button on tool.
Video guide to flash stock rom with spreadtrum upgrade tool by Amauri Mario
Download should start now. Don’t touch your mobile during this process otherwise you can damage your devce during this process.
hope this will help you.