as we all know that asus zenfone got android lollipop update.
so we have to change our rooting method for it…
The new root method for zenfone 4, 4.5, 5 and 6 is here…
This method is tested by myself and working 100%.
all you need to download these things.
1. Download latest intel android drivers (Click here to download)
2. Download the all Root files. (Click here to download)
- Install the intel drivers.
- On your Mobile USB debugging mode.
- connect it with USB data cable.
- now extract the root files and click on root.bat
- Now your mobile screen will flash and ask about RSA or something permission, Select the allow for this computer. and your mobile will reboot.
- Now Don’t disconnect your data cable untill mobile will restart.
- DONE !
Files to Download :
Download Files above and Install intel usb driver (if you don’t have it)
1. Extract CWM to folder
2. Copy SuperSU to Zenfone 4 SDCard
3. Turn off Zenfone 4
4. Go to Droidboot (Power+Volume up)
5. Connect Zenfone 4 to PC
6. At CWM Folder open cmd (Shift+Right Click > Open Command Here)
7. See device connected properly or not by typing: adb devices if the device listed proceed to next step.
8. Flash cwm, type at cmd: fastboot flash update update.zip
9. Enter CWM choose update from sdcard
10. choose supersu and flash it
11. Phone will reboot and rooted.
Sometime ROOTING process may damage your Android if not done properly. we will not responsible if you damaged your device in this process…
Try this at your own risk.