As you all know that to root the lenovo k3 note k50a40 Indian version we have to install CWM or TWRP recovery…and after installation of these recovery we may void the lenovo warranty…..so if you want to reflash Lenovo stock recovery to gain warranty again then reinstall the Stock lenovo recovery for lenovo k3 note…
Here i am going to show you to how to install it…
First of all download these files….
1. Lenovo Drivers –> Click here to Download
2. Stock lenovo Recovery–> Click here to download Lenovo Stock recovery
3. Minimal adb and fastboot –> Click here to download
NOw follow these steps…
- First off all install lenovo drivers downloaded from above.
- Now Unzip the file “Minimal ADB and Fastboot”
- Now Put the “recovery.img” into the “Minimal ADB and Fastboot” folder.
- Now Enable Usb debugging mode in your Lenovo k3 note. go to settings > Developer option > Usb debugging
- Now connect the device with PC via usb cable.
- Now go to “Minimal ADB and Fastboot ” folder and run “py_cmd.exe” file
- now Type “adb devices” and enter
- you will see you devices is listed below.
- now Type “adb reboot bootloader” and enter
- now your device will reboot into fastboot mode.
- Now Type “fastboot devices” and enter to confirm if your device is ready or not…you will see your device is listed below…
- Now type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” and hit enter.
- This command will flash the stock recovery.
- Now type “fastboot reboot” and enter
- now your device will be reboot
- To confirm your device recovery boot in recovery by pressing volume up, down and power key together untill lenovo logo appear..
- you are DONE !!