How to downgrade Sony Xperia C3 D2502 lollipop to Kitkat
as we all know that Sony just upgraded its Xperia C3 D2502 to latest android version 5.0 lollipop…But after using it some users facing few problem…(SPECIAL )
So here we are with guide to get back your android to Kitkat..
First thing if you have latest Android that it would be great if you will stay on latest android as it gives you more security and more stability….DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK
You will need these things to perform this Task.
FIRST OF ALL MAKE Backup of all data because this process may delete all of your data…
- A PC with windows
- Sony flash tool , Download from here —> Sony flash tool
- Download Sony xperia C3 D2502 stock kitkat firmware —-> Download Kitkat firmware
- First of all download above tool and firmware and then install flash tool on pc.
- Now paste the ftf file downloaded in above link to folder “Firmware“ included in the XPERIA Flashtool.
- open the XPERIA Flashtool, click on flash and choose downloaded firmware, than click ok
- BE CAREFULL During using the flash tool…it may Delete your important data……..if you do not want to delete any data of your phone, just uncheck flashing userdata.sin file. All data will remain in your phone, but sometimes it can cause additional troubles. So it is better to do the backup of your personal data, than proceed with clean installation and then restore your personal data.
- turn off your phone and when Flashtool shows pop up window, connect phone to PC with holding volume down button.
- as you clicked on flash button on flash tool already then proceed to next step
- Now after few time this will install Kitkat to your mobile
Some TIME These Process may get fail so do it at your own risk…we will not responsible.